The urgent need for prayer in today’s broken world is clear, but busyness still keeps many of us from finding time to pray. So Bill Hybels offers us his practical, time-tested ideas on slowing down to pray.
In this four-session video Bible study (guide sold separately) based on Hybels’s classic book on prayer, Too Busy Not to Pray calls both young and old to make prayer a priority, broadening the vision for what our eternal, powerful God does when his people slow down to pray.
In Too Busy Not to Pray, you and your small group will learn:
- The importance of a consistent time and place for prayer
- How to organize prayers according to tried-and-true frameworks
- How to hear the Spirit’s promptings
- To love prayer time
Hybels helps you slow down, listen to God, and learn how to respond. As a result, you will grow closer to God and experience the benefits of spending time with him.
- Why Pray? (15:00)
- Our Part of the Deal (20:00)
- When Prayer Feels Hard (19:00)
- People of Prayer (20:00)
Designed for use with Too Busy Not to Pray Study Guide 9780310694915 (sold separately).