What Happens When Women See What Men See?
You already know that your husband, boyfriend, or son is wired differently from you, but do you know what that really means? It means, among other things, that he’s been given the gift of a unique visual wiring— and the challenges that come with it.
In Through a Man’s Eyes, Shaunti Feldhahn and Craig Gross team up to help open our eyes to something we are often blind to. They address questions like:
· “Why are guys so visual—and what does that mean, anyway?”
· “How do I help my son navigate this sex-crazed culture?”
· “How dare someone tell a woman to watch what she wears! Isn’t it a man’s responsibility not to look?”
· “If he’s tempted by visual images, is there something wrong with him? With me?”
· “My husband is an honorable guy, so why would he be tempted by porn?”
· “How can I talk to my husband or son about this? What can I do to support him?”
Through the compassion and candor in this book, we can learn what men have long wished we knew (but didn’t know how to explain)—and see the difference it makes when we do!