Do you have a self-care action plan? Does your self-care routine need improvement? Equip yourself with the strategies and inspiration to take care of yourself--body, mind, and soul--with this 52-week guided journal.
The Weekly Self-Care Project offers thoughtful reflection prompts, inviting questions, beautiful watercolors, and stunning photography to guide you toward a deep contentment no matter your circumstances. With illustrated journaling pages, this 52-week journal:
- Includes ideas for taking care of yourself spiritually, physically, and emotionally
- Is highly adaptable, making it perfect for a beginner or someone with a solid faith foundation
Each week includes:
- Practical self-care ideas for everything from breathing with intention to memorizing Scripture to letting go of anxiety
- A biblical theme and verse for meditation
- Lists and ideas for pursuing contentment in your everyday life
- Journaling prompts and lines to help you cultivate habits of self-care
The Weekly Self-Care Project:
- Includes a lovely ribbon marker so you never lose your place
- Provides ample journaling space but easily fits on your nightstand or in a tote bag or gift basket
- Is an ideal companion for individual worship, Bible studies, small groups, and prayer partners
- Is a perfect gift for Mother's Day, birthdays, National Best Friend Day, holidays, or simply as an encouragement to yourself or a loved one to practice self-care
A continuation of the popular series that includes The Weekly Prayer Project, The Weekly Faith Project, and The Weekly Gratitude Project, this yearlong journal offers a welcome invitation to care for yourself so you can be all God created you to be.