Move beyond the mechanics of sex to a rich and rewardingconnection!
God’s desire is for couples to enjoy vibrant sexualrelationships without inhibition, awkwardness, fear, resentment, guilt, orshame. With honesty and frankness, life coach and best-selling author ShannonEthridge opens the minds of both husbands and wives to embrace a lifestyle of passionand pleasure.
Divided into four sections, The Passion Principles helps couples celebrate the spiritual,mental, emotional, and physical dimensions of sexuality. Questions include:
- Whatwas God thinking when He created sex?
- Whydo humans think about sex so much?
- Willthere be sex in heaven?
- Howdid we get such different ideas about sex and love?
- Howcan I get past his or her sexual past?
- Howcan I help my spouse heal from the sexual abuses he or she suffered?
- Whatif my heart is telling me I married the wrong person?
- Howcan we balance mismatched sex drives?
Some chapters end with questions for personalcontemplation or for couples to use as conversation starters, and otherchapters end with prayers that foster a deeper spiritual and emotionalconnection, making this book a perfect guide to a more passionate love life.