Through this six-session small group study, The Faith, Charles Colson articulates the foundational truths of Christianity and how they compare to other belief systems.
The Faith small group study will serve Christians &endash; and non-Christians &endash; for decades to come. Chuck Colson and Gabe Lyons lead you through six thought-provoking, soul-searching, and powerful sessions on the great, historical central truths of Christianity that have sustained believers through the centuries. Brought to immediacy with vivid, true stories, the truth of what Christianity is about and why it is a religion of hope, redemption, and beauty.
This Participant Guide is designed for use with the companion DVD (sold separately). When used together they are a powerful catalyst for spiritual transformation.
1. The Faith &endash; Given Once and for All
2. What Went Right, What Went Wrong
3. The Free Gift &endash; Costly Grace
4. The Trinity &endash; God Above, God Beside, God Within
5. Be Holy &endash; Transform the World
6. The Great Proposal