Time-tested laws of success that will transform your career
The Bible offers powerful, proven principles that can lead to a life of great success today. After years of biblical study and personal experience, William Douglas and Rubens Teixeira identified twenty-five key principles that are vitally important to the pursuit of success. In this powerful book, you will discover
· the twenty-five biblical laws of success
· cures for seven sins that block success
· what Solomon teaches in Proverbs about professional accomplishments
· the mind-set that encourages personal development
· ten personal virtues coveted by the market
· how to have money and success with harmony and balance in life
If you are ready to grow professionally and pursue a brighter future with hope and confidence, The 25 Biblical Laws of Success is for you.
William Douglas is a federal judge in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, a university professor, a popular speaker, and the author of thirty-five books. He is part of Educafro, a Brazilian organization working to prevent racial prejudice and promote equal opportunities, and is the entrepreneurship coordinator for social projects for United Missions, part of the Brazilian Baptist Convention.
Rubens Teixeira is an analyst for Central Bank of Brazil, as well as a professor, writer, and frequent panelist. He was honored with the National Treasure Prize for his proposals for the Brazilian economy.