You have a brief time to make a big impact
As a youth worker, you have the unique opportunity to walk alongside students in their critical adolescent life experiences. These years are some of the most formative in a person's life. With your help, each teenager can feel believed in, loved, and challenged to be like Christ.
But how do you make that happen? This book shows you where to start.
Within are critical elements—the essentials—to effectively equip you to reach today's students, including:
- Practical disciple-making tools
- Leadership recommendations
- How to partner with the rest of your church
- How to equip parents to disciple their teens
- What ministry looks like outside of your comfort zone
Learn from two veteran youth pastors-turned college professors about how to better know your students, understand their culture, and do important ministry.