How to raise a godly man in a godless world
Perhaps there has never been a more challenging time to raise children than in today’s culture. Parents are having to address challenges that their parents never had to with them. And while the core elements to raising children are the same, parents need wisdom for applying them to this day and age.
That’s what this book is about: navigating the times and raising a generation of men on godly principles. Parents will be equipped to:
- Envision their son’s future every day
- Set his spiritual trajectory
- Build a home that grows godly men
- Address the rebellion in their son’s heart
- Prepare him to face the world and contribute to it
Scripture says, “The father of the righteous will greatly rejoice; he who fathers a wise son will be glad in him” (Prov. 23:24). This book will help parents to realize that vision.