Turn love-busting patterns into love-building habits
After couples are married, they often begin to act in ways which undermine the love they feel for each other. They make demands, show disrespect, become angry, are dishonest, act thoughtlessly, and develop a host of annoying habits. If tolerated, these Love Busters will destroy a couple's love for each other.
This life-changing book, which has been completely revised and updated, will teach you how to replace those destructive Love Busters with Love Builders--positive habits that will strengthen your relationship. You will learn how to:
· turn selfish demands into thoughtful requests
· turn disrespectful judgments into respectful persuasion
· turn angry outbursts into controlled reactions
· turn dishonesty into radical honesty
· turn independent behavior into interdependent behavior
· turn annoying habits into pleasing habits
Whether you are newly married or seeking to revive a marriage of many years, learning to eliminate Love Busters and cultivate these love-building habits will deepen your love and affection for each other--for a lifetime.