Is it just me? Am I the only one whoâ€™s lonely? Am I the only one without friends?
If youâ€™ve ever asked yourself these questions, Amy Weatherly and Jess Johnston, founders of the widely popular â€œSister, I Am with You,â€ are raising their hands to say, â€œYeah, us too.â€ And they want to encourage, equip, and reassure you that you have what it takes to build the kind of friendships you want.
Iâ€™ll Be There (But Iâ€™ll Be Wearing Sweatpants) provides you with the how of cultivating deep relationships in this messy, chaotic, beautiful life. Through Amy and Jessâ€™s wisdom, humor, and confessional stories about the ups and downs of sisterhood, youâ€™ll learn how to
- admit you need friendsâ€”then go out and find them,
- dismantle the lies youâ€™ve believed about friendship,
- love yourself so you can find people who will love you for you,
- be a good friend even though you canâ€™t be a perfect one, and
- heal from a friend breakupâ€”and find the courage to try again.
Itâ€™s time you felt completely accepted as you areâ€”from the top of your messy bun to the tips of your unpedicured toes. Letâ€™s start making friendships a priorityâ€”together.