Cozy Minimalist Home helps you go beyond décor trends to make your home beautiful, stylish, and comfortable on any budget.
Myquillyn Smith's first book, The Nesting Place, teaches us that our homes don't have to be perfect to be beautiful. But how can we apply that lesson to our actual, day-to-day design decisions?
Cozy Minimalist Home is the answer to that question. Writing for the hands-on woman who'd rather move her own furniture than hire a designer, Smith helps you think through every room in your house, one purposeful design decision at a time. With people, priorities, and purpose in mind, you can create a warm, inviting, and timeless home that transcends the latest trends and centers around your personal style.
You'll have the tools to create a home you're proud of in a way that honors your unique priorities, budget, and taste. And best of all, you can completely transform your home starting with furniture and décor that you already have!
In Cozy Minimalist Home, Smith helps you:
- Recognize your role as the curator of your home who makes smart, style-impacting design choices
- Know what to focus on and what not to worry about
- Discover the real secret to finding your unique style
- Find a sofa you won't hate tomorrow
- Deconstruct each room and re-create it step by step
- Create a pretty home with more style and less stuff
- Make your home look the way you've always hoped so you can use it the way you've always dreamed
- Fall in love with the space you've created
Discover how creating a cozy minimalist home goes beyond pretty and sets the stage for the true connection, relationship, and rest that you deserve.