Brilliant Mind, A by Minirth, Frank
Publisher's Overstock

Brilliant Mind, A by Minirth, Frank
Minirth, Frank M.D.

On sale $1.00
Retail Price:$12.99
Your Savings:$11.99(92%)
1 in stock
Free Shipping with $35+ Order

Author:

Minirth, Frank M.D.

Format:

Paperback

Publisher:

Revell

ISBN-13:

9780800731878

ISBN:

0800731875

Release Date:

2007-01-01

Condition:

New with remainder mark.

Notes:

New with remainder mark.

A Brilliant Mind helps readers take full advantage of their brain potential through the mental exercise of vocabulary building and memorization.Most people use less than 5 percent of their overall brain potential. A Brilliant Mind helps readers tap into the other 95 percent through the mental exercise of vocabulary building and memorization. With the exercises in this book, readers can improve test scores, increase IQ, memorize more information, communicate more effectively, and excel in work and interactions with other people. Developed from Dr. Minirth’s vast experience as a psychiatrist, A Brilliant Mind contains dozens of word lists to memorize, a process that will not only increase vocabulary but also change and grow the brain itself. The book also reveals eight time-proven memory techniques, encourages Scripture memorization, and offers insights into language that will open new doors for any reader. A Brilliant Mind will be especially helpful to baby boomers looking for mental exercises to sharpen their minds and improve their memories.

Recently Viewed Items

Information
Browse By Category